Located northwest of Phoenix in Glendale, Arizona, Life Care Center of North Glendale has easy access to all the amenities of the Phoenix area. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Glendale Convention and Visitors Bureau provides links to hotels, restaurants, shops, attractions and events happening in and around Glendale.
- The Arrowhead Towne Center features a variety of shopping and dining locations, suited to any taste preference.
- The Peoria Sports Complex is the spring training grounds for two Major League Baseball teams, the San Diego Padres and Seattle Mariners, and features a variety of sporting events.
- The Sahuaro Ranch Historic Area, a 17-acre ranch, features 13 historic buildings, a rose garden, an orchard and a barnyard.
- The Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium features more than 600 species of animals and fish, including a white lion, Arizona’s only saltwater crocodile, otters, hyenas and lemurs.